ServiceNow Platform Administrator - Enterprise Technology
About the Role:
Deliveroo is on a scale up journey to become the world's most definitive food company. In order to do that, we're building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
In support of this, Enterprise Technology is working to become the trusted partner in providing a fantastic working environment for all employees. To do that we are undergoing a transformation by building out Enterprise level capabilities in Service Management, Automation and creating a world class Employee Workplace.
We are looking for a ServiceNow Platform Administrator who can help us on this journey.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Performing the day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow platform in support of the growing ServiceNow capabilities at Deliveroo
- Maintaining the stability and usability of the platform across production and nonproduction environments
- Performing application maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification and remediation
- Managing support for incidents and service requests related to ServiceNow
- Planning and execution of upgrading, patching and cloning schedules
- Managing instance security: user/group access, administration, access control lists
- Providing configuration assistance to developers
- Working with the Business Analyst to rapidly expand and automate our service catalogue
- Creation & maintenance of ServiceNow knowledge to support users and internal processes
- Certified System Administrator
- Understanding of ITIL methodologies
- Previous experience in a ServiceNow customer or partner
- Fantastic communication skills
- Experience of Reporting & Dashboards and basic performance monitoring
We're also interested in…
- Experience of ServiceNow ‘Now Create’ artefacts, methodologies, implementation guides
- Google Docs, Sheets experience would be an advantage. Bonus for any programming skills.
- Relevant higher education and professional certifications
- Experience of Performance Analytics on ServiceNow
- Knowledge of Integrations & Virtual Agent
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.
What you’ll get
- Working with and implementing modern technology
- Excellent benefits package
- Monthly lunch allowance on the 2nd Friday of each month
- Free Deliveroo plus, with benefits such as free delivery on all orders
- Twice yearly performance review to ensure your career is on the right track and enable progression opportunities. Yearly pay reviews to ensure you’re compensated accordingly.
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible cost benefits such as healthcare, cycle to work