The Global Care Operations team
The mission of the Operations team within Care is to deliver excellent customer experience across the three-sided marketplace (customers, restaurants and riders) in partnership with our vendors, whilst delivering efficiencies and driving continuous improvement, change and transformation.
As a Global Care Operations Analyst, partnering with our vendors, you will ensure that our restaurant and grocery partners' are on-boarded and managed throughout their lifecycle efficiently and with high accuracy.
In this role you'll be involved in three key areas:
- Working with multiple stakeholders to own and manage day-to-day performance of the French and Belgian commercial back office operations
- Identifying trends in performance and conducting detailed root cause analysis
- Helping define new metrics, targets and best practices to drive improvements in partner experience
What you’ll be doing
- Managing the day to day performance of our outsourced partner(s), identifying areas for improvement by bringing valuable insight.
- Identifying and prioritising performance gaps with partners and internal stakeholders (e.g. policy, workforce management) and owning performance improvement strategies where required
- Relentlessly driving change - surfacing issues across Restaurant operations, generating hypotheses, and landing improvements
- Liaising with the outsourced partner, local Commercial and Global functions team to stay updated on any processes updates, analysing their impact and ensuring best practices are followed.
- Manage operational escalations from all relevant stakeholders to appropriate the Deliveroo teams, and ensure all issues are fixed as quickly as possible
- Has 3+ years’ experience as an Operations Analyst in a fast-moving and dynamic company - prior experience in the restaurant business is highly desirable
- Is detail and action orientated, with experience of leading performance improvement projects
- Demonstrates stakeholder management skills, and an ability to communicate and collaborate with a range of stakeholders across seniority levels
- Is customer obsessed, with a strong drive to solve problems and takes personal accountability for quality and accuracy of their work
- Experience working with outsourced partners or BPOs, though this is not essential
- Has solid analytical background (e.g. Excel pivot tables and INDEX MATCH)
- Fluency in French and English is essential.
- Must have the rights to work in the UK
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.