As a senior member of the Operations team and reporting to the Rider Lifecycle Manager, your role is to lead Deliveroo’s Rider Safety and Compliance. At Deliveroo, we pride ourselves on our market leading approach to rider safety - you will build on this to continue the best in class support we offer to riders. You will work with senior internal and external stakeholders to understand localised, state and national opportunities to improve the rider experience by implementing new processes and actions that meet and go beyond our legislative requirements. You will have meticulous attention to detail, strong stakeholder management skills and be able to think ‘outside the box’
- End-to-end ownership of safety initiatives - be Deliveroo’s expert in all safety compliance initiatives, identifying opportunities and project managing change across multiple teams
- Process Optimisation - work with the Supply and Support teams to create streamlined processes that provide a market-leading rider experience and meet our legal obligations
- Stakeholder Management - work with the Australian Leadership Team and key external stakeholders (including safety regulators) to deliver key outcomes for riders
- Mitigate risk - systematically review all compliance processes to ensure that all requirements are met; and, work with the Rider Lifecycle Manager, legal team and senior managers to develop robust processes and mitigate any risks
- Reporting - track the progress of safety and compliance initiatives to ensure that targets are met and projects are on track. You will use this reporting to identify key areas for continuous improvement
- Rider Engagement - liaise directly with riders to understand new and evolving risk factors, working closely with nominated rider-spokespeople for safety (eg the Rider Safety Advisory Panel)
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Volunteering leave to support a charity of your choice
- Health & Wellbeing
- Free access to HeadSpace
- ClassPass corporate discount
- Access to the Deliveroo Perks Platform
- LinkedIn Learning Access
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Amazing HQ offices located in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent kit to enable working from home and a parent-friendly working culture
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits
- Quarterly celebrations with the wider team, end of year parties & regular social events
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.
Apply now to continue the conversation.