B2B Pricing Manager
The role of the Restaurant Strategy team is to set the vision for the restaurant side of the Deliveroo marketplace and position Deliveroo as the strategic partner of choice for our restaurant partners. You will be reporting to the Head of Restaurant Pricing and support our pricing and incentive strategy initiatives for Restaurants globally. Your remit will be wide ranging, from devising our global restaurant pricing strategy and framework working closely with local markets to working with cross-functional teams on delivering pricing and incentive programs. We are a small team with large impact, looking to define the B2B pricing approach to drive Deliveroo’s long term growth.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with Data Science and Commercial to develop the restaurant pricing framework and approach for existing products, support the development of portfolio management and pricing tools
- Lead pricing analytics, managing quick wins project to address our legacy pricing, surfacing pockets of revenue leakages and working with the countries to implement solutions
- Support the Head of Pricing in defining the pricing technology agenda, working alongside Product lifecycle to prioritise, define, build new pricing features and roll them out to markets
- Working with commercial, product, and data science to build to test various pricing approaches to validate and iterate our thinking holistically across all the pricing levers we have
- Develop go-to-market plans for all new pricing features, lead the implementation of new technology and process in conjunction with sales / account management training teams
- Work closely with the local markets to develop our promotional capabilities, roll out new promotional framework adapted to their competitive landscapes, measure promotional performance
- Consult as in-company expert on pricing and revenue performance projects, including bespoke pricing for Enterprise partners, local market commercial strategy, new pricing models
- Work with Data Science and Finance to surface better pricing data and help roll out more pricing metric within regular reporting
- Support our SMB teams to build out governance process and reviews of our partner pricing to ensure compliance with rate cards and identify deviations from our standard pricing
- At least 3 years building and managing pricing capabilities in high velocity B2B marketplaces or working for a consultancy focusing on commercial and pricing projects
- Can build “stuff” - Solid track record of identifying, scoping and delivering customer centric pricing solutions with a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving. Knows what great looks like and builds to scale so that solutions will be relevant for a multiple of the current size of the business
- Autonomy with a strong analytical approach — exceptional ability to join quantitative and qualitative data, utilise A/B testing to evaluate outcomes, and weave together different approaches to mitigate revenue risks. SQL knowledge ideal
- Strong written and oral communication skills, exhibited experience in influencing stakeholders to adopt new tools and processes
- Experience working in a matrix environment, developing central programs and aligning local commercial teams on delivery
- A deeply curious and avid growth mindset, constantly looking for ways to improve and creatively solve problems - both the big strategic things, as well as the smaller quick wins
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.