At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
As the scale and complexity of Deliveroo grows, we’re looking for a passionate and intellectually curious Senior Pricing SManager, to join our expanding Pricing & Value team. We are a small team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there around how to monetize our business while improving our value for money perception. Consumer pricing is right at the heart of the strategic direction of our global business - and you will not only have the opportunity to own projects end-to-end but regularly collaborate across multiple functions.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to lead on multiple strategic initiatives as our business continues to evolve rapidly: from refining our pricing models across existing and new offerings (e.g. grocery deliveries, pick-up, table service) to determining how to provide better value for money for our consumers. Success in this role will require building excellent working relationships across Deliveroo, be a confident self-starter and have an ability to influence and make things happen.
You will be an integral part of our Pricing squad, a cross-functional team composed of pricing business owners, product managers, engineers and data scientists who jointly set their objectives and work together to achieve them.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with Data Science to improve our processes and algorithms that produce price recommendations across Deliveroo’s markets & local neighbourhoods.Develop the consumer pricing framework and principles for new service lines (Grocery, Pick-up, Table service)
- Work closely with the Rider (Delivery) function on how consumer demand and rider supply can align better
- Work closely with the Restaurants function to understand how food prices impact customer decisions
- Work with broader pricing and data science team to upgrade our intelligence dashboards
- Work with user research and comms teams to build communication strategies around new value propositions
What we're looking for
- Experience working in a Commercial, Consulting and / or Strategy role
- Comfortable in data pulling, handling, and analysis, able to pick out the key insights and experienced in manipulating and visualising data
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
- Great communication & collaboration skills with a passion for building strong relationships and working cross-functionally in order to establish and meet shared organizational goals
- Experience communicating to internal and external audiences
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.