Deliveroo is on a mission to be the definitive food company. We want to be the platform that people turn to whenever they think about food. We continue to operate in a competitive marketplace but have achieved so much over the past year, including significant growth in our Grocery, Editions, Signature & Plus businesses.
We continue to innovate and challenge ourselves on what we should deliver next to achieve our mission. We are investing and building out teams to help us launch new innovative products. It's an exciting time to join and while we have made great progress, we are just getting started!
What you’ll be doing...
- Define and lead our account management strategy in Hong Kong to optimize our team’s performance
- Manage a team of 4+ account managers: coach, mentor, develop, and motivate them to drive sales, profitability, and deliver on Deliveroo’s customer value proposition
- Be responsible for the relationships and performance of a large portfolio of grocery partners
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments to engage support for activities aimed to drive business growth and ensure operational efficiency (Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Business Development, Account Success)
Skills you’ll need…
- 5+ years managing and developing highly performing teams. Able to build your team for success, and foster a highly collaborative environment.
- 3+ years solid experience working with grocery partners in an account management capacity
- Highly articulate and able to influence internal stakeholders and external grocer partners across levels and departments
- Comfortable analyzing data and leveraging it to drive business decisions
- Ambitious self starter with entrepreneurial spirit, who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Free delivery on Deliveroo platform
- 15 days Annual Leave plus public holidays
- Free Breakfast on Monday Team Meeting and Friday Lunch
- Late-night meal allowance
- Well stocked Pantry food + drinks
- "Fun Friday" outgoing event every month
- Group Medical Insurance (Hospital & Surgical)
- Group Medical Insurance (Clinical - General/ Specialist/ Chinese Medicine Practitioner’s Visits, Physiotherapy/Chiropractic Treatment, Diagnostic X-Ray and Laboratory Fee)
- Group Medical Insurance (Clinical - Dental)
- Monthly gym subsidy
- Work phone/phone allowance - only for full-time employees who need to make external phone calls (except CS and PSC)
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around. #LI-VF1
Apply now to continue the conversation.