As a Revenue Operations Associate/Senior Revenue Operations Associate within our Restaurants organisation, you will play an exciting role in shaping the direction of our revenue generating commercial teams globally. You'll help solve the real world challenges faced by our Sales and Account Management teams in 12 markets across the world - supporting and driving projects across people, process, strategy and technology. In turn, you'll provide fuel to the growth of the restaurant side of our three-sided marketplace.
We're looking for self starters and problem solvers who want to tackle big challenges in a fast moving company. This is a role with a broad scope, cross-functional interaction, and lots of room for growth.
What you'll be doing
You will be finding solutions to the most exciting questions in our pursuit of commercial excellence. You'll own or support projects on a global scale, working cross-functionally with our Restaurant Strategy, B2B Marketing and Product teams. Example activities that you would be responsible for include:
- Proactively finding and addressing bottlenecks and inefficiencies within our sales and support processes
- Supporting the Head of Revenue Operations in shaping the strategy / vision for our commercial organisation
- Leading smaller projects to bring these ideas to life - working cross-functionally with central teams and also our 12 local markets
- Supporting the go-to-market process for key product or technology roll-outs
- Support data analysis of strategic initiatives and special projects: deep dive into strategic business challenges or opportunities and deliver recommendations using data, commercial, consumer, and restaurant insight
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 1-4 years experience working in consulting, strategy, or business operations related role
- Have demonstrated a track-record of problem solving at speed
- Is competent with data and can use it to understand problems and identify solutions
- Can prioritise effectively as well as lead multiple project workstreams concurrently and independently
- Experience in a top-tier consultancy or in the strategy function of a top-tier corporate
- Excellent modelling skills (incl. advanced Excel)
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to influence others
- Effective presentation skills in terms of speed and quality of output
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to craft a clear and concise memo
- Knowledge of core SQL
- Experience in a start-up environment (or as an entrepreneur)
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We're a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.