As the scale and complexity of Deliveroo grows, we’re looking for a Content Marketing Senior Executive within the B2B Marketing Organisation. This is a perfect opportunity to join a high performing content team and be responsible for influencing and executing on the content strategy defined by the B2B Content team - its ideation, creation and delivery for our partners (restaurants and grocers).
- This is a global role and would require an individual to understand Restaurant and Grocery partner interests, needs and pain points
- Gain a deep understanding of Deliveroo’s partner landscape in each market as well the cultural and legal nuances of different markets
- Able to develop and communicate Deliveroo’s value proposition and messaging to the partner audiences and amplify the brand through well defined content strategy and tactics
- Come up with bold ideas - campaigns and initiatives
- Support B2B Marketing in the execution of initiatives through content strategy and development for product launches, adoption, and other strategic campaigns and programs
- Work with the Communications team to develop initiatives that go beyond traditional PR - social media content, digital publications, social, influencer etc in order to improve SEO performance
- Proactively offer new ideas on how we could better educate and engage partners and improve the media and public’s understanding of what it means to partner with Deliveroo
- Champion development of the thought leadership content
- Manage and develop comprehensive content plan and calendar
- Work with an in-house designers, localisation teams and or agencies to bring your content to life
- Influence content and messaging on our Website, Help Center, blog and CRM programs.
- Deliver insights and recommendations around content and channel performance
- Someone with huge passion for building stories and taking pride in their work
- A real creative soul - someone who’s always got ideas from both the inside and outside of the ‘box’
- An eagerness to direct both content and social strategies and inform the overall growth marketing strategy
- An understanding of SEO and the role of link building in website promotion
- A visionary with executional mindset grounded in content
- Competent in copywriting, proofing and editing
- Experience in B2B content marketing for 3+ years is essential
- Someone who’s had exposure to the full marketing mix
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms and CRM like Hubspot, Salesforce Marketing cloud, Marketo (or others)
- Experience in a global business or working across several markets at once
- Experience managing both short and long term projects, with the ability to be both reactive and proactive
- Competent in copywriting, proofing and editing
- Experience of writing for many audience types including media and different form type - blog, emails, case studies, reports
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strategic mindset with the willingness to act quickly and execute
- Flexible and adaptable attitude and must be able to remain calm and think clearly in high pressure situations
- Creativity to contribute to discussions and projects around campaigns and initiatives
- Great attention to detail, especially with content and copy
- Ability to navigate across content analytics platforms and website reporting tools like Google Analytics
Nice to have:
- Experience in crisis communications/managing crises
- Experience of internal communications
- Editorial background
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.