We are looking for an Account Manager to join our UK team, based in Scotland. This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing, well-funded start-up. You’ll be liaising with Deliveroo’s most important restaurant partners in your cities, to cultivate existing relationships and help them increase their sales. You’ll also be driving the overall growth and performance of the city, working cross-functionally with teams at Deliveroo to solve problems and seize growth opportunities. This is an excellent role for a commercial and outgoing individual who enjoys building and maintaining relationships, solving business problems, and driving business growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining and growing relationships between Deliveroo and our top UK restaurant partners through strong communication both face-to-face and remotely
- Driving restaurant performance through data analysis and industry knowledge to maximise order volume and growth potential through Deliveroo
- Driving city growth through data analysis and problem-solving to maximise market share growth for Deliveroo
- Negotiating contracts and terms of partnerships
- Liaising with our national restaurant and rider operations teams to improve operations in your cities
- Working with marketing teams to launch campaigns to accelerate restaurant and city growth
- Innovating and presenting new ideas to increase Deliveroo’s growth in your cities and the UK
- Working with your manager to develop and implement the growth strategy for your cities
- Being a local expert for your cities. This means knowing the restaurant industry inside and out, and being the face of Deliveroo to the restaurant industry.
- 2 years experience in account management, commercial and/or growth teams OR 1-3 years experience in management consulting, strategy consulting or professional services
- Effective relationship-building and communication skills face to face, via phone or email
- Strong commercial acumen and foundation data analysis skills
- Results orientated, with a track record of achieving targets
- Self-starter, hard worker and well organised with demonstrated ability to take the initiative and solve problems
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.