Searching for a talented project manager who can create, lead and project lead. This PM role is not a typical offering, it requires a tactician, and it will be demanding, rewarding, working with like-minded people to create the best options possible.
A progressive individual who has experience working across Europe with contact centres, managing one-off projects and life cycle engagement programs. Agile style project experience with non-tech and tech abilities.
Projects lined up, and inflight include: Lift and shift a centre in Europe. Voice of the Customer modelling and project scoping. Efficiency and productivity program. Budgeting. Alignment of best practices across EU SMB. Ability to manage the sequencing of project events with a project framework that captures agility and objectives.
- The point of contact for operational projects
- To take a data-driven approach to close out project issues
- Create a PM framework and implement
- Planning and delivery of ramp-up and launch support of a contact centre
- Planning and delivery of project as-is state and to-be process documentation
- Post-delivery reviews (Cost, timeline, learnings)
- Provide continuous feedback to stakeholders, business support, EU SMB sales teams to highlight areas for improvement and measurements of success.
- Create and outline the deliverability of the design/scope/solution
- Provide lessons learned matrix for internal improvements activity
- To manage activity within agreed budgets and find solutions, escalate for support as necessary
- Recently established an agility project framework and outline.
- Experience implementing and managing projects.
- Reporting skills: Analytical, ability to create and manage own projects and report using tools and Google Sheets.
- Budgeting, capturing actual spend, requirements and open closed tasks.
- Progressive experience in managing data and people with project outcomes.
- Recent experience managing a project contact centre transition, new launches, and NPS/Voice of Customer/Customer Experience initiative projects across Europe.
- Engage with a demonstrable ability to project lead and engage with multiple teams.
- Active and willing to project manage: This is a 75% roll-up sleeves tactical role.
- Ability to travel within the UK, Europe, as needed. Attend required events at the HQ in London or Manchester.
Plus: Bi-lingual. English and one of the following: French, Italian, Dutch, Flemish. Start-up or outsourcing QA experience welcome. Fast-paced environment.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a small team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.