Senior Analyst - Care Operations
The Global Care Operations team
The Operations team is the engine room within Care - owning agent performance, continuous improvement, change and transformation, our focus is improving customer experience and delivering efficiencies.
In this role you'll be involved in four key areas:
- Working with multiple stakeholders to own and manage day-to-day performance
- Supporting on strategies to optimise our operating model
- Creating business insights, KPIs and targets to measure effectiveness
- Leading projects and initiatives to transform performance across a wide range of KPIs
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to be based in our London or Amsterdam office
What you’ll be doing
- Managing the performance of our outsourced partner(s) for the European market, identifying areas for improvement and devising plans to achieve the identified opportunities
- Identifying and prioritising performance gaps with (outsourced) partners and internal stakeholders (e.g. Policy, Workforce management) - leading on performance improvement strategies where required
- Relentlessly driving performance - surfacing issues across Care operations, generating hypotheses and landing improvements
- Owning deep dives in European markets and leading updates with the Care Leadership Team as well as stakeholders on specific issues (e.g. performance gaps)
- Informing, planning and helping develop the broader vision for Care (not just in Operations, but across the department e.g. Policy, Automation, Forecast and Planning and Performance)
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years’ experience as an Operations Analyst in a fast moving and dynamic company - experience in Agile work is highly desirable
- Is detail and action orientated, with experience of leading performance improvement projects
- Can prioritise effectively - leading on multiple project workstreams concurrently and independently
- Is not afraid to speak up when working with more senior stakeholders and partners
- Has some partner / vendor management experience who can support our partners in delivering change
- Takes personal accountability for quality and accuracy of their work
- Has solid analytical background (e.g. Excel pivot tables and INDEX MATCH), SQL skills are highly desirable but not essential
- Proficiency in Dutch (Understanding of NL market is a plus)
- Must have right to work in the UK or in Netherlands
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their
welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.