At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
The Deliveroo Care team, based in London, centrally manages our global Customer Care and Commercial Operations which includes Workforce Management, Training, Quality, Policy & Automation, and Care Performance for our live and back-office support for consumers, riders and restaurants, as well as technical and logistical Operations. With a company as big as Deliveroo, we have a number of contact centres based around the globe to support our eleven markets and multiple languages.
This role reports directly to the Global Head of Workforce Management, Quality, and Training. We see this as a central and influential role that is essential to developing and maintaining our learning program and content across our in-house and outsource partners. This role will require working from our London office.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and maintain training content globally in a variety of platforms (e-learning, Google Slides etc)
- Drive continuous improvement through analysis of data and identify what areas need to be trained next
- Ensure all content is written in an engaging and accessible manner for the relevant audience, with consistent tone of voice, style and key messaging across markets
- Draft training deployment plans and consult with regional teams for rollout
- Maintain updated records of training curriculum and upskilling training material
- Work closely with our Policy team to ensure content is relevant and updated
- Deliver Train the Trainer sessions across our inhouse and outsource partners as needed
- Deliver Care induction and continuous improvement training as needed
- Support Care functions to identify problems and recommend strategies for training solutions
- Work on ad-hoc projects that require Training expertise
- Support the implementation of the LMS and e-learning activities
- Work closely with our partners in scheduling Trainings and track completion and effectiveness
- 3-5 years training experience in Customer Service industry
- Knowledge of Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Prior experience producing e-learning material in a concise and engaging manner for a global audience
- A solid background in the design, development and implementation of training for Customer Care from self-directed digital content to learning journeys across face-to-face, virtual and digital
- Be comfortable using industry-standard software and languages for E-learning (Google docs, Office, Articulate, Rise, etc).
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to influence others in a cross-functional setting
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Proficiency designing, developing, and delivering engaging learning solutions including game-based learning, video, micro-learning, simulations,
- Proficiency in converting already written content by a partner (policy, manuals, toolkits) and turning it into e-learning course materials.
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, and growth.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.