Deliveroo Hop launched in September 2021 and is Deliveroo’s speedy grocery delivery service. Our mission is to deliver groceries to customers around the world in as little as 10 minutes - from the weekly shop, to a last minute dinner party or a late night snack. Working with trusted grocers, Deliveroo Hop promises to bring customers the very best products at lightning speed.
The team behind Deliveroo Hop are building a network of stores across London, the UK and other markets. Each delivery store is staffed with a team who have been specially trained to manage the operations efficiently as well as pick and pack orders in record time, with Deliveroo’s 100,000 strong rider network completing all deliveries.
We’re looking for people with an exceptional drive and entrepreneurial spirit to join the team at Deliveroo Hop and help us build the leading speedy grocery delivery service. Hungry to win? This is an exciting time to join the Deliveroo Hop team within the broader Deliveroo organisation - we’re only just getting started!
We’re looking for a Global Brand Strategy Manager to join the Deliveroo Hop team.
Reporting to the Global Marketing Director (Hop), this role will be responsible for refining and owning the brand strategy for Deliveroo’s dark-store grocery business.
We are seeking a strategic, creative and results-oriented brand marketeer, who will work closely with the rest of the Hop Marketing team, Product and Creative teams to educate on our brand position and ensure that our values and promise are reflected consistently across our products, design, content and creative.
You’ll collaborate with site operations and internal teams to help bring the Hop brand to life across our spaces, and ensure that all the Hop team understands our brand’s position and values, and celebrate the story we’re telling to the world.
What you’ll be doing
The Global Brand Strategy Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving the evolution and management of Deliveroo Hop’s global brand strategy and architecture
- Being the global brand guardian, owning and communicating a structured and consistent brand platform across our consumers, riders, partners and operations in all markets
- Driving TOMA and CVP across all markets, partnering with product and insights teams to to create strategies that will change how people perceive the brand
- Understanding Hop’s marketing messaging hierarchy, and Grocery audience crossover, ensuring we are always telling a unified, cohesive story across platforms and campaigns
- Advising on external comms & PR from a brand perspective
- Analysing the competitive landscape to determine where our brand and proposition fits over time, where to target consumers and how to have the greatest impact for the brand
- Brief internal and/or external insights and research teams to test creative routes with consumers to ensure brand campaigns are clear and customer-first
- Working with Product to drive the end to end Consumer experience, creating & optimising touch points to drive brand awareness, brand love and loyalty
- Lead the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver exception brand social & influencer activity
The ideal candidate will be a creative and organised brand marketing professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience working in a similar role and delivering impactful global / multi-market campaigns, ideally at an agency or for an FMCG, Retail or eComm business
- Experience working with a developing or emerging brand, having played a role in brand strategy and planning, research and marketing
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to think big and push teams to activate campaigns in innovative ways
- Proven experience in international stakeholder management
- Outstanding organisational ability and project management experience
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude, happy to work autonomously
- Experience working with multiple markets, preferably across Europe, the Middle East and APAC, on planning and launching brand activity
- In-depth understanding of the different marketing channels and a clear view on which channels to use to activate brand activity and support business objectives
- Creative thinker with experience in briefing, developing and approving global creative platforms and campaigns
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team player
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in an incredibly exciting space.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.