Deliveroo is on a mission to be the definitive food company. We want to be the platform that people turn to whenever they think about food. We continue to operate in a competitive marketplace but have achieved so much over the past year, including significant growth in our Grocery, Editions, Signature & Plus businesses.
We continue to innovate and challenge ourselves on what we should deliver next to achieve our mission. We are investing and building out teams to help us launch new innovative products. It's an exciting time to join and while we have made great progress, we are just getting started!
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive sales performance - own your portfolio partner’s platform business growth through proactive reporting, analysis, improvement projects, and identifying growth opportunities. You will work with both internal and external stakeholders to drive change and devise solutions to ensure issues are addressed and the accounts continue to grow.
- Marketing - manage marketing and promotions planning for our grocery partners as they join and scale on the platform. Keep on top of timelines and collaborate cross-functionally with our Grocery and Core Marketing teams to hit targets as we scale.
- Consumer value proposition - build the processes that allow our grocery partners to succeed on the platform by developing an attractive value proposition for customers, including selection, promotions, pricing and service levels.
- Site roll-out - own the administration for grocery site roll-outs as we scale the proposition, map our gaps in coverage and identify the partner sites for roll out or radii expansion.
- Stakeholder management - represent Deliveroo across the client’s organisation, and ensure that our internal stakeholders are supporting where appropriate.
Skills & Requirements:
- Background: 4-5 years’ experience in an account management or commercial role, experience in online or offline grocery retail is preferable.
- Analytical - able to cut through the noise, get deep into data and understand the data points that drive performance improvements for our grocery partners.
- Partner-Focused - be obsessed with our grocery partners. Use quantitative and qualitative data to build a service that is best for our customers.
- Entrepreneurial - have ideas and strategies to drive growth of our joint business with our partners, with a willingness to trial at pace.
- Adaptable Fixer - enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable with the ability to remove barriers and bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity and resourcefulness. Know when you have enough insight to make-a-call and apply the 80 / 20 rule.
- Cross-Functional Team Player - a collaborative team player who is able to get the best out of the people around you. Able to work effectively at all levels of Deliveroo and deliver success with and through others.
- Upbeat, Confident and High Energy - bring freshness, energy and passion into the team. Help create a working environment that is unique, spawns new ideas and is enjoyable for the other people involved.