Salesforce Technical Lead/Technical Architect JD
Deliveroo’s Salesforce team is running numerous change projects globally to support the rapid growth of the company. We’re seeking an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead to join our Sales Technologies team to partner closely with our global and local stakeholders and lead development and deployment of business-critical solutions on the Salesforce platform.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Technical lead with a solid Salesforce and software engineering background to lead a team of 5-6 developers to establish a technical vision, drive technical approach decisions and manage technical quality of work packages under their remit. thrives in fast-paced environments and is passionate about delivering complex features in collaboration with technology teams and business stakeholders from Sales, Service, Marketing and Product Management.
- Provides a strong technical direction to a team of developers throughout the full software development life cycle.
- Drives definition and enforces best practices for code development, release and deployment management, with the goal of minimising risk while sustaining a fast pace.
- Works closely with Product Owners to triage enhancements/project requests with the goal of providing rough work estimates and clarifying requirements.
- Advises on tradeoffs between technology, feasibility and best practice to make choices that fit the constraints of our various projects.
- Empowers and drives his team to deliver technical designs and detailed work estimates (within the story points Agile framework).
- Breaks larger pieces into smaller user stories that can be assigned to individual team members to work independently or as a team
- Conducts design reviews as required to make sure impacts to other features, performance or integrations are considered and addressed.
- Applies and coaches his team on Integration, Migration concepts and Salesforce APIs.
- Maintain an up to date Sales Technologies architecture diagram and other documentation to clarify architectural design decisions
- Liaise with cross-functional teams across engineering to deliver on key projects and milestones.
- 5+ years of experience working in Salesforce software development at various capacities.
- 3+ years working as a Salesforce Technical Lead or Technical Architect.
- 3+ years working in Agile andDevOps environmentsExtensive experience and understanding of Salesforce Sales Cloud and proficient knowledge and understanding of Service Cloud.
- Experience with managed or custom applications integrated or used along with Salesforce such as Docusign, Pardot, payment processing gateways, etc.
- Strong experience implementing deployment processes between salesforce environments, ideally using DevOps tools to automate deployments.
- Experience with both classic and lightning interfaces.
- Experience of all phases of software development life-cycle.
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform.
- Previous demonstrable experience writing Visualforce, Apex classes, triggers, batch classes, and have a proficiency in REST-based web services, Java, HTML, XML, and SQL.
- Confidence to raise warning flags about technical or project issues where appropriate.
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills.
- Excellent communication skills.