The UK&I Deliveroo HOP team are responsible for managing Deliveroo HOP in the UK. This includes securing commercial agreements with new partners, deciding on what products to range in the store and ensuring that those products sell.
As an Account Assistant for Deliveroo HOP you will provide support to some of our largest vendors. Working closely with a team of Vendor Managers and merchandisers you will help to improve the efficiency of Deliveroo's exciting new Dark Store grocery operation This is an exciting opportunity for someone early in their career who is highly efficient, organised and looking for a starting position within one of the UK's fastest growing’s companies.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting Vendor Managers by completing administrative tasks in a timely an efficient manner
- Reporting on key metrics to partners and helping troubleshoot operational challenges
- Coordinating with the wider Deliveroo HOP org and UKI teams to ensure inclusion and participation of key partners in cross functional initiatives
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with an ability to work through tasks in an efficencent manner
- Results orientated, with a track record of achieving targets
- Self-starter, with demonstrated ability to take the initiative and solve problems with limited guidance