At Deliveroo we’re customer obsessed and it’s the Research & Insights Team which helps drive a customer centric way of thinking across the organisation. We’re passionate about the value insight delivers to drive better business decisions and outcomes for customers. At Deliveroo, “customers” doesn’t just mean consumers who use the app, but also the tens of thousands of restaurants on our platform and the riders that deliver with us.
This role is critical to helping us understand how to create best in class customer experiences which drive profitable growth for the business. Our goal is to become the definitive food company and this role identifies where we need to prioritise customer experience fixes to increase loyalty to support achieving this goal.
Our customer experience research programme is a critical tool and hundreds of thousands of customers tell us what they think every single month - this role will translate that feedback into actionable insight plans which drives change and enhances the experience our customers have when they order with us.
Based in the Research & Insights team, being a CX Analyst will also mean working collaboratively with market teams, Data Science, functional teams and senior stakeholders to dive into the data and create actionable recommendations for the business.
You’ll be joining a growing team who are passionate about making sure the customer’s voice is heard and deliver a meaningful impact across Deliveroo. We like to have fun and are creative in how we listen and disseminate insight across Deliveroo. If you are passionate about the customer, turning insight into action and have an analytical mindset then we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Leading our Customer Experience reporting for Consumer - you will be our NPS analysis expert and focus on identifying actions which need to be taken to drive an improvement in NPS (and as a result Customer Lifetime Value)
- Support specific business areas in consumer e.g. Customer Care with Customer Experience insight - leveraging our CX programme (and other sources) to help the teams understand what they need to do to deliver best in class experiences for customers
- Work across the Research & Insights team to create and manage a quarterly business review (QBR) with senior stakeholders to review trends and track progress of initiatives linked to consumer issues
- Work with Data Science to create a pipeline of investigations - linking research data to transactional data to create financial value to customer experience improvements
- Have a good understanding of Customer Experience research methodologies including NPS
- Data literate but with a strong understanding of how to convey the story that sits behind the data
- Resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, with the ability to work to changing time and resource constraints
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders to drive positive change for customers
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.