Deliveroo is on a mission to be the definitive food company. We want to be the platform that people turn to whenever they think about food. We continue to operate in a competitive marketplace but have achieved so much over the past year, including significant growth in our Grocery, Editions, Signature & Plus businesses.
We continue to innovate and challenge ourselves on what we should deliver next to achieve our mission. We are investing and building out teams to help us launch new innovative products. It's an exciting time to join and while we have made great progress, we are just getting started!
Deliveroo is hiring a Global Brand Marketing Manager to join the Grocery team.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing (Grocery), this role will be responsible for planning, developing and launching brand marketing activity related to Deliveroo’s on demand grocery business.
We are seeking an experienced creative marketing professional who has a strategic mindset and a strong skill set for operation, project management & execution.
You will work closely with the Grocery Marketing team, external agencies, our in-house Creative Studio and channel experts to launch best-in-class integrated campaigns across multiple markets and ensure Deliveroo is top of mind for consumers when it comes to grocery.
What you’ll be doing
The Global Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Working within the Central grocery team and local markets to plan an annual calendar of campaigns
- Working with our in-house Creative Studio and/or external agencies to develop integrated campaigns
- Briefing internal and/or external insights and research teams to test creative routes with consumers to ensure campaigns are clear and customer-first
- Building playbooks to ensure marketing teams leverage best practices from around the world and from HQ teams
- Aligning with central channel experts to execute campaign creative with channel-first strategies and approaches
- Working with the local consumer comms leads on planning PR and social media activity to support campaigns
- Maintain visibility of our TOMA and CVP across all markets, reviewing and - where relevant - plan tactical activity in response
- Leading on performance, sharing post campaign analysis and reporting learnings to the business
The ideal candidate will be a creative and organised marketing professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience working in a similar role and delivering impactful global / multi-market brand campaigns, ideally for an FMCG business
- Outstanding organisational ability and project management experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to think big and push teams to activate campaigns in innovative ways
- Proven experience in international stakeholder management
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude, happy to work autonomously
- Experience working with multiple markets, preferably across Europe, the Middle East and APAC, on planning and launching brand activity
- In-depth understanding of the different marketing channels and a clear view on which channels to use to activate brand activity and support business objectives
- Creative thinker with experience in briefing, developing and approving global creative platforms and campaigns
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team player
- Experience at a top-performing retail/eComm/tech/FMCG company preferred
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in an incredibly exciting space.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.