At Deliveroo, we are customer obsessed, and we get to the bottom of things. The Research & Insights team sits at the intersection of these values. It’s our job to use research to understand what customers need, and to advocate for the customer at all times within the business. For Deliveroo, “customers” doesn’t just mean consumers who use the app, but also the tens of thousands of restaurants on our platform and the riders that deliver with us.
As a Research Operations Specialist you will help us continue to deliver world class research as part of our journey to becoming the definitive food company. You’ll be joining a growing team of User Researchers and Insights Managers, who are passionate about making sure the customer’s voice is heard.
We know very well that research doesn’t just happen. We believe that awesome research is underpinned by efficient processes and watertight systems. Being a Research Operations Specialist at Deliveroo will mean working collaboratively with members of the Research, Product Designers, and Product Management teams to build and maintain industry leading research practices, tools, and systems. Your work will make sure that we complete research to an exceptional standard, in a way that is ethical for participants and fully compliant with data governance regulation (like GDPR).
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the Research Operations function at Deliveroo within the Research & Insights team
- Own our research tools, including Qualtrics, UserTesting.com, Tremendous, Dualo, Course 5 and other research tools that we commission
- Support members of the Research team to deliver quantitative and qualitative studies by leading our research participant recruitment strategy and operations
- Support to maintain and track research budgets for all suppliers
- Drive compliance process to help researchers adhere to governance regulations and best practices
- Experience working in Research Operations or in a Project Management role within a research or analytics environment
- Resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact
- Strong organisation and prioritization skills, with the ability to work to changing time and resource constraints
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment.
- Experience working with data privacy policies, data control plans, and management of PPI
- Experience working with leading research tools and platforms
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.