Product Management at Deliveroo takes many forms, and involves many facets. We’re a consumer-facing brand, with websites and mobile apps which help customers find great quality food which can be brought to them to satisfy their needs any time day or night. We’re a logistics company, directing a fleet of drivers around major cities across the globe using a dedicated native app. We’re a partner to restaurants, who see us as a way to unlock access to new customers and thus maximize the revenue of their existing business, and who interact with us in several ways. And we’re a home for numerous teams building internally facing tools for customer service, finance, and others, to keep the operation afloat.
Life as a product manager can mean working in any or all of these areas, in order to deliver value to customers, drivers, and restaurants. Day to day, you’ll tackle new challenges, and find innovative, creative ways to apply yourself to the problems at hand. We’re seeking brilliant and motivated Product Managers to help us keep moving things forward.
You’ll work alongside other PMs within our Consumer Loyalty Product group, collectively tackling the challenges of growing a healthy customer base for the long run. Your role will be to own our CRM technology challenges - building retention and frequency of our customers through active communications - in email, in push notifications, and in-app messaging and content. You’ll work alongside a team of CRM executives who will use the capabilities you have created to test and build rich customer campaigns which drive large measurable impact.
What you’ll be doing
- You will unlock our ability to build better, richer, more personalised and more impactful campaigns.
- You will foster a culture of measurement and rapid execution combined with rigorous test and learn to maximise the team’s real impact
- You will build robust, accurate and timely data-flows between our systems and 3rd-party tools such as Braze, and ensure those flows accurately reflect customer’s marketing preferences and abide by GDPR and similar regulations.
- You will design and build instrumentation so that we have confidence in the correctness of our campaign targeting and its impact
- You will create and drive a combined in-product and out-of-product multi-channel CRM technology roadmap, aligned with our business goals.
- You have experience in online product management, partnering with engineers and product designers, overseeing a dedicated team and leading product prioritisation, the roadmap, and delivery of user-facing functionality
- You can apply an uncompromising focus on user-centric design, intellect, data, research, and well-honed judgment to ensure you’re focused on making the biggest difference to our users with your work and the biggest impact on Deliveroo
- You posses an evangelist’s touch for inspiring an organisation with your product vision, instituting passion and excitement for your work, and the ability to convince the senior team to be thrilled with an outcome, even if at times it varies significantly from their original ask
- You'll use your significantly above standard analytical & technical skills and your ability to challenge and be challenged on a numerical basis to ensure your decisions are well-founded, and that CRM marketing budgets are spent with the right ROI
- You understand how to run A/B and multivariate tests, using customer data to drive decision-making, and are willing to question your assumptions on a regular basis
- You have experience working effectively with operational or marketing teams in a complex (e.g. multi-country) business
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.