Global Influencer Marketing Manager
Deliveroo is hiring a new Global Influencer Marketing Manager to join the Global Comms team.
This is a brand new role which will look after Influencer Marketing at Deliveroo, reporting to the Head of Social Media and working closely with Consumer Comms and Marketing.
The ideal candidate will be a creative and organised self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in social media and influencer marketing (in-house/agency)
- In-depth understanding of the social media platforms and their requirements
- Excellent knowledge of the influencer landscape in the UK
- Experience in setting and managing budgets for influencer activity (small, medium and large scale)
- Super creative, always across the newest social media trends
- Track record of giving strong creative direction in photography and videography
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience using in-platform and social analytics tools to measure campaign performance and implement learnings into future projects
- A multi-tasking self-starter who is confident liaising with a wide-range of stakeholders, internally and externally
- Experience in briefing and reviewing creative assets, including video, photo, graphics and copy
- Outstanding organisational ability and project management experience with both internal and external stakeholders
- An active social media user
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team player
- Loves talking about food!
Global Influencer Marketing Manager
- Working closely with Marketing to support the business priorities and initiatives with creative and impactful Influencer activity
- Setting out platform-specific approaches / strategies for Deliveroo’s work with Influencers across Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook and any other relevant social platforms.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with celebrities and influencers
- Manage relationships with restaurant and grocery partners, understanding their plans and developing these into Influencer projects
- Where relevant, working with agencies on the planning and delivery of campaigns
- Evaluating and improving the success of the Influencer strategy, providing weekly reports to internal stakeholders
- Supporting international teams and agencies with guidance on how to deliver strong social media activity involving celebrities and influencers
- Use social tools (Brandwatch, Social Bakers) to track celebrity and influencer conversations and use insights to plan relevant and timely campaigns
- Working closely with the Social Media Managers to ensure our influencer strategy is aligned
Competitive Salary and perks
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in an incredibly exciting space.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a short covering letter setting out why you would like to work at Deliveroo and believe that you are the right candidate for this role. Don’t forget to include some examples of your work!