The mission of the Performance & Reporting team is to create and monitor the standards by which the Customer Care team operates, which includes delivering great service to our customers across the three-sided marketplace (customers, restaurants, and riders). The central Customer Care team is expanding rapidly and the Performance & Reporting team needs to mirror this growth in order to provide outstanding support to our Customer Care teams. We currently cover thirteen markets across Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Australia.
- Primary responsibility for the continuous improvement and accuracy of the data set utilised by the Care team and the outsourced vendors.
- Own all performance metrics and reporting for the Care team - build reports, conduct ad-hoc analysis and be the go-to individual on the team for anything insight related.
- Prepare standalone BI reports or data sets which feed into wider projects by working across a broad range of data sets from operational MI, customer satisfaction surveys, volume and staffing forecasts, compensation, ad other relevant data.
- Data mining - provide insightful, high-quality analysis to support decision making in the context of wider business decisions.
- Develop, maintain, and evolve reports and data sets while ensuring they are standardised, accurate, relevant, and clear.
- Proactively update business areas of changes to performance metrics and dashboards.
- Work with wider business stakeholders to ensure teams are rigorously data driven. Work closely with product teams and other data scientists.
- Line manager responsibilities of 1 junior analyst.
IMPACT DRIVEN: You’ll work on high-impact global projects. This could involve modelling the costs and benefits of various solutions to increase retention through service, or changes to our compensation policy.
ANALYTICAL AND COLLABORATIVE: There will be a lot of number-crunching and/or data modelling involved but you’ll also need to see the bigger picture and understand how your insights are aligned with the direction the business is heading in.
DECISIVE AND INFLUENTIAL: You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be comfortable with making quick yet calculated decisions, even in times of ambiguity. You also need to make recommendations of changes, which could (or perhaps, should) be game-changing and communicate them across the business persuasively.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience of data extraction, manipulation and visualisation tools, e.g. Snowflake, Tableau, Periscope, and Looker
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a contact centre environment
- Have experience working within a contact centre environment (onshore/offshore)
- Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking ability
- Has a deep desire to solve real world problems and sees the beauty of data, and structure and how important these are to understanding a problem and identifying effective solutions.
- Has solid Excel and modelling skills i.e., pivot tables and INDEX MATCH
- Excellent people skills — you’ll be partnering with stakeholders to translate business needs into technical requirements
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.