The mission of the Performance & Reporting team is to create and monitor the standards by which the Customer Care team operates, which includes delivering great service to our customers across the three-sided marketplace (customers, restaurants, and riders). The central Customer Care team is expanding rapidly and the Performance & Reporting team needs to mirror this growth in order to provide outstanding support to our Customer Care teams. We currently cover thirteen markets across Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and Australia.
Key to this expansion is an immediate need for a Reporting Analyst to support the team with the creation of reporting metrics and developing a data infrastructure that enables data sharing at scale. We need somebody who can hit the ground running; a self-starter who is comfortable in creating and implementing procedures from scratch, and who would revel in the opportunity to make a significant mark on the business.
- Build relationships with external partners
- Communicate upcoming data updates to stakeholders and external partners
- Gather data requirements
- Build, update, and maintain reports for the Deliveroo Care team
- Exercise advanced knowledge of SQL to extract critical information and business value from data contained in multiple databases and formats
- Share reporting with partners to ensure the accurate and timely transfer of data between teams
- Numerate with the proven ability to extract meaning from data, either from your studies or from previous work experience
- Experience of data extraction, manipulation and visualisation tools, e.g. Snowflake, Excel/Google Sheets and Looker
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven experience analysing, interpreting, and summarising complex data
- Proven track record of creating strong, collaborative relationships with customer care operations,external partners, and business intelligence analysts
- Communication skills that clearly present ideas, theories, and technical information to operations and managerial staff
- Must be proactive and able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential
Life at Deliveroo
We are a small team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.