At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives. To help us pave the path for a massive 2021 and beyond, we’re building our business recruitment team in the UK, Europe, Middle East, and APAC.
We’re hiring a centralised Sourcing team that will be based in our headquarters to support the growth across all our markets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hiring: A lot. You’ll strategise different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Pro-active Sourcing: You'll find and engage active or passive candidates by using our ATS, Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Strategizing: You’ll strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
- Problem-solving: You’ll proactively identify opportunities to improve our approach and drive meaningful changes. Leveraging data to influence hiring managers will be key.
- Crafting memorable experiences: You’ll go above and beyond to ensure a great candidate and hiring manager experience. You’ll champion our brand and values to the highest standards.
- Collaborating: You’ll work closely with recruiter(s) and hiring managers to effectively qualify specific criteria and skill sets for each role and generate creative sourcing strategies.
- Data Driven: Leverage tracking systems, metrics and reports to demonstrate successful lead generation of candidates throughout the interview funnel.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruitment team.
- You will utilize multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent.
- Proactivity. You identify areas for improvement and build hiring solutions that can help us scale.
- People skills. You believe in the power of communication and focus on building relationships long term.
- A passion for an amazing and seamless interview experience for both candidates and hiring teams.
- You leverage data to drive sourcing strategies and influence hiring managers.
- You thrive in an environment of unrelenting pace. The ability to multitask, juggle a bunch of things at once but also, somehow manage to be super organised at the same time
- This is a fixed term 12 month contract role based in our London office
- Bachelor’s degree required
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.