We are looking for a Global Head of Selection and Pricing in our grocery division to join our central team to support the growth of the grocery proposition in all Deliveroo markets. The role will be based in our HQ in London and will report to the VP for Grocery and Commercial Partnerships.
This person will be responsible for strategizing, implementing, and maintaining selection and pricing initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives. This person will be an independent contributor, and will collaborate effectively with other teams and ICs to deliver against their priorities.
What you’ll be doing?
- Strategy: Set up the selection and pricing strategy for Deliveroo’s grocery proposition.
- Tools: Develop, test and implement the selection and pricing tools and processes across all Deliveroo markets.
- Coordination: Work closely with cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Work with other programme managers within the division (Merchandising, Operations) to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects.
- Communication: Work together with the product and tech teams to develop tech features for communication of Deliveroo’s pricing proposition to customers.
- Evaluation: Set-up a regular cadence and process for selection and pricing reviews to understand and improve Deliveroo’s selection and pricing propositions.
- Reporting: Analyze, evaluate, and overcome programme risks, and produce programme reports for management and stakeholders.
- Master’s degree in business administration or related field or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with programme management experience).
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Ecommerce.
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes.
- Analytical - able to cut through the noise, get deep into data and understand the data points that drive improvements for the performance of our partners and the value for our customers.
- Lives the Deliveroo values and demonstrates a commitment to wider company contribution. Is actively involved in building a welcoming and ambitious work environment where everyone can thrive.
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.