At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
The Rider Engagement team sits within the UKI Operations department and is focused on improving the experience of our riders, restaurants and customers through obtaining, understanding and acting on rider insight.
Riding with Deliveroo is more than just a flexible way to earn money - Deliveroo prides itself on our rider community - and you'll be at the heart of that community.
As Operations Associate, Rider Partnerships you'll be running our rider-facing campaigns - whether that's getting riders to pitch their business ideas to world-renowned investors, running a national football tournament, or arranging Iftar meals with our partner restaurants during Ramadan.
You'll also be responsible for owning the relationships with our partners, helping negotiate deals, discounts and freebies to help make our riders' lives easier and cheaper, and creating opportunities for our riders to upskill.
- Supporting the Rider Engagement and Partnerships Manager in planning and executing our rider-facing campaigns
- Planning, coordinating and helping run our in-person rider events - making sure the day runs smoothly
- Working with other internal stakeholders in Comms, Legal and Finance to make our campaigns happen
- Talking to riders, getting their feedback and involving them in our events
- Managing the day-to-day relationships with our partners - developing partnerships to offer riders deals and discounts on essentials to help them do their job
- Reaching out to new partners to find great deals for our riders on local favourites (cafes, shops and mechanics)
- Great organiser - experience in planning and running events is a bonus
- Natural people person - you should build strong relationships with different types of people - colleagues, partners, riders
- Keen eye for detail and making everything just so
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and keep a cool head
- Excellent planner with the resilience to adapt when plans change
- A good eye for a deal, and willingness to push for better for our riders
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.