The Global Rider Lifecycle Analyst is responsible for driving forward some of the large strategic initiatives focusing on improving our Rider Lifecycle across each of the 12 markets Deliveroo operates in, in order to solve the most critical operational problems and keep riders happy.
Operating at scale in a high growth environment is no mean feat, as such you will be faced with some of the most exciting problems across the food tech space. You will work closely with rider crm, rider engagement, rider marketing and business intelligence to drive cross-functional projects across a variety of business areas.
- Strategy and execution – Build analysis and insights to better understand what developments and improvements need to be made to the end to end experience of a rider
- Design and implement improvements to our Rider Lifecycle - Work with Rider Engagement, Rider Marketing, Rider CRM, and Business Intelligence to support the definition of rider lifecycle and the key lifecycle stages and to identify the biggest opportunities to increase our rider lifetime value
- Support local markets on making increasingly data-driven decisions – Provide strategic and analytical support to local markets on selected projects and develop frameworks to ensure strategic objectives are met
- Rider CRM Partner - Work with the central Rider CRM team and the Global Operations team to help deliver projects aimed to boost our rider lifetime value
- Process optimisation - Identify the biggest opportunities for efficiency gains to increase our rider lifetime value
- Effective communicator - outstanding interpersonal and business skills. Able to quickly establish gravitas and credibility with a range of stakeholders.
- Project management – know the basics of managing multiple projects and stakeholders in a structured and logical way.
- Track record of ‘getting shit done’ - operational knowledge of the business and how it works today. Know when you have enough insight to make-a-call and apply the 80 / 20 rule – rapid high-quality decisions.
- Analytical - Able to ‘think big’ as well as execute ‘on-the-fly’ via understanding the dynamics behind the business through your analysis.
- Strategic thinker - Can stay one step ahead when thinking about the impact of the changes we are deploying to the delivery network. It’s a plus if you have a background or demonstrated interest in behavioural economics with an ability to utilise learnings from this field to a real world problem.
- Adaptable fixer - enthusiastic, flexible & adaptable with the ability to remove barriers & bottlenecks via facilitation, creativity & resourcefulness. Don’t slavishly follow processes if they aren’t right.
- Can build “stuff” - approaches, processes, tools and structured change methodologies.
- Inquisitive - infectiously curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo.
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing or Business preferred) or strong relevant experience
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Comfortable with data - working knowledge of data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Periscope).
- Has fun and enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to anyone of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.