Sales Development Representative
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you will be doing:
- Restaurant acquisition: You’ll be responsible for prospecting, pitching, and, with the help of our expert Business Development Managers (BDMs), closing of new restaurants in your territory. This is an inside (telesales) sales opportunity, so you’ll be comfortable with ambitious activity targets for cold calls, emails, and social media engagements.
- Own your pipeline: Take control over your own pipeline and use your organizational skills to manage your portfolio of leads and ensure strong conversion rates.
- Process Strategy: Iterate with our sales processes to make our inside sales unit the fastest-moving and biggest impact team within Deliveroo.
- Commercial Initiatives: Assist our wider commercial team with ad-hoc strategic initiatives like field pitch days, restaurant marketing roll-outs, and cross-functional projects.
What skills you'll need:
- BSc/BA in business or related field is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience, preferably within a high growth company
- Proven negotiation skills
- Salesforce experience in the F&B sector is a plus
- Knowledge of the restaurant landscape in the UAE is a must
- Self-starter capable of driving yourself to your targets every month
- A fantastic communicator with a "get it done" mindset, well organized and efficient
- Fluency in English is a must Arabic language skills are an advantage
Benefits and Diversity
- 25 days of Annual Holiday Leave
- Work visa
- Comprehensive medical insurance (for employee only)
- Annual home flight tickets (for employee only)
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.