Restaurant Marketing Manager, Key Accounts
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager, responsible for driving joint growth objectives with some of our most important restaurant partners. This role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager, Restaurants. It’s based remotely (during lockdown measures); in London thereafter. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that we showcase our great selection of restaurants in our marketing, and work in partnership with them to maximise awareness of Deliveroo where relevant in theirs. You’ll work collaboratively with some of the UK’s best loved restaurants to strategically create joint marketing plans, project manage campaigns, and be the expert on the features and developments on our Deliveroo app. You’ll also lead the project management of including our top partners in our biggest mass awareness campaigns - across TV, digital, radio, print and more.
A successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial thinker. S/he will be experienced in managing marketing partnerships and have a broad knowledge and understanding of the marketing channel mix. S/he will be a self starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to ‘think big’ while paying careful attention to detail.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain brilliant partnerships: Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to build and maintain relationships with some of our most important restaurants. Take an active lead in collaborating with restaurants to build detailed 360 annual plans across ATL, promotions, and targeted comms, championing Deliveroo strategy. Be the point person to project manage the execution of these.
- Project management lead on restaurant inclusion in mass awareness campaigns: You’ll play a pivotal role in making sure our restaurant partners feature in a way they’re happy with, and their food looks great! Project managing creative across channels like TV, Radio, Digital, Print, Social and all of our owned channels.
- Making marketing more accessible: Work closely with the commercial and product team to understand how we can create different marketing features on the app, demonstrate the value of these through test-and-learn, and make these available for restaurants to take advantage of.
What you will need:
- 5+ years marketing or agency experience running successful insight led marketing campaigns
- Detail oriented executor. You're skilled at planning, organising, prioritising and executing simultaneous projects and activities at once. You can prioritise high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward.
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record in making things happen - delivering results quickly and efficiently.
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically.
- A proactive, can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously.
- Great communication skills with a passion for building strong relationships.
- Work at our headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court.
- Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace.
- Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave.
- An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside.
- Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources.
- Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking).
- Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises.
- Regular team off-sites.
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders).
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.