When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
About the team
The Marketing Team is responsible for driving customer acquisition, engagement and customer retention to create customer lifetime value. We do this by developing marketing strategies and programs to build awareness, create demand, optimise traffic and continually improve our brand experience to deliver growth for the business.
You will ...
- Monitor external social media content relevant to the Deliveroo brand
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Assist with general marketing activities including events, email campaigns and corporate client offers.
- Support planning & execution of consumer marketing campaigns (offline, online and social campaigns).
- Create engaging graphics, photos, imagery, video and copy using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Assist with daily administrative duties
Skills you’ll need & Eligibility …
- Full-time undergraduate/graduate student majoring in Global Business, Business Management, Business Analysis, Marketing, Communication, or related field, with an expected completion date between December 2021 and June 2022.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Comfortable using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Curiosity for human insights and a passion for food
- Great attention to detail – proven ability to multitask in a work environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Chinese and English
- A self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude, comfortable with constant change & fast-paced environment