Transformation Manager, Care Performance
The Customer Care team is growing, and the Performance team is on the lookout for a Transformation Lead to help us identify and drive continuous improvement and change across all our global operations.
The Performance team sets and monitors the standards by which the Care team holds itself to account at Deliveroo. It is a pivotal role partnering with teams from across the globe, driving continuous improvement, change and transformation - focused on improving Customer Experience and delivering efficiencies across our Care operations.
In this role you'll be involved in two key areas:
- Working across all Care functions - across in-house and outsourced partners to drive business change and transformation
- Undertaking primary research and analysis to better understand the competitive landscape and operating environment
What you’ll be doing
- Managing multiple cross-functional work streams effectively, with a customer-centric focus
- Structuring and communicating complex business questions and recommendations to the business
- Balancing strategic design with practicability, being keenly aware of implications across other parts of the business
- Being action-oriented, to land decisive operational changes successfully
- Leading the global Care team on a journey of change using innovative techniques to efficiently and effectively deliver business outcomes
- Being commercially astute and used to working collaboratively across a number of different business functions, partners and markets - from central product and engineering teams, to local markets
- Simplifying complex issues and articulating them back to senior stakeholders
- Working across multiple markets and being sensitive to local challenges and cultural differences; engaging and motivating teams and partners to adapt to change
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or Consultant in a fast moving and dynamic company
- Has a deep desire to solve real world problems, who sees the beauty of data and structure and how important these are to understanding a problem and identifying effective solutions
- Can prioritise effectively, as well as lead multiple project workstreams concurrently and independently
- Creates quality project setup documents detailing scope, assumptions, success criteria, risks and governance structure
- Is a diligent risk manager with close management of effective mitigations, escalating risks and issues in project governance where necessary
- Can manage and support outsourced partners required to deliver and support change
- Can monitor and review (post project) the success of the project delivery e.g. benefit realisations
- Takes personal accountability for quality and accuracy of change management and project deliverables
- Works well with peers, influencing and driving best practices that are at the right level for Deliveroo
- Has solid Excel and modelling skills. Pivot tables and INDEX MATCH, SQL skills are highly desirable but not essential
- Can demonstrate effective PowerPoint skills in terms of speed and quality of output
Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.