At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives.
We are looking for a Global Restaurant Operations Manager. This is a unique opportunity to own the strategy and execution of menu photography across Deliveroo, as well as overall productivity and effectiveness of our photography vendors.
You will be a part of the Restaurant Operations and Support team within the Central Commercial Org, working closely with Sales, Onboarding, Product, Supply chain, BI and Vendor teams.
This is a broad and varied role for someone with a strategic and operational background and/or mindset. You will define what menu photography should look like at Deliveroo and drive initiatives to lead to the best outcomes for our customers and partners. In this role, you will run an array of internal projects - some reactive and some proactive in nature - with the objective to deliver significant results to the business. Some of the key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Identify opportunities to increase photography coverage and quality across Deliveroo, in close collaboration with BI, Product and Consumer teams.
- Assess value of different photography types and sources in order to drive conversion and revenue improvements.
- Source, negotiate and manage contracts with photography suppliers to create appealing photography packages for our Partners
- Track and monitor day-to-day performance of global photography vendors, identify areas for improvement and put in place plans to achieve identified opportunities, liaising with the vendors and Deliveroo local Head of Commercial and PSC Leads on regular process.
- Manage operational escalations from the vendors or markets to appropriate Deliveroo teams, and ensure all issues are fixed as quickly as possible.
- 4-5 years experience in consulting, operations, or a commercial analytics role
- Has an enthusiastic ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality
- Interest in photography and consumer experience acumen
- Experience in collaborating cross functionally with senior business leaders and rolling out GTM initiatives
- Advanced ability to problem solve in complex environments - using a blend of ‘scrappyness’, deep analysis, and cross functional collaboration
- Strong analytical ability (advanced excel and Looker/Tableau minimum, SQL preferred)
- Experience analysing / optimising operational processes
- Knowledge / previous experience with Salesforce preferable
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.