Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
As the Restaurant and Convenience Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and managing the performances of all marketing activities to drive growth to our partners with a focus on our exclusive restaurants and convenience partners and preferred brands across UAE.
You will work closely with the local Marketing, Business Development and Account Management teams, as well as regional and central marketing and commercial teams reporting directly to the Growth Director.
- Develop and execute bespoke marketing plans for key partners, working closely with the commercial teams.
- Develop playbooks and tools to support the commercial team in recruiting, growing, and retaining restaurants on deliveroo.
- Work with the marketing team to define & execute optimum restaurant and convenience marketing strategy, aligning with city and channels strategy and budget allocation.
- Define marketing, promotion and campaign KPIs, monitor, and report on their performance, and share learnings with the local and global deliveroo marketing and commercial teams plus with partners on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Working with social and CRM team to develop strategies to maximize deliveroo physical and digital integration within restaurant partner channels.
- 3-5 years marketing experience with restaurants, convenience and/or, F&B brands
- Written and Spoken Arabic (Classic/Gulf Arabic) a plus
- Knowledge and experience working within the UAE - marketing to consumers and working with business partners, mandatory
- A self-starter attitude that’s comfortable with constant change
- A creative problem solver who can think things through analytically
- Proven ability to think strategically with an understanding of long-term business vision balanced with short-term realism