When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
In 5 short years, we have become the #1 food delivery platform with coverage across 38 zones in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, and New Territories. We have the best three sided marketplace working with over 7,000 partners, including the top restaurant groups and local gems, and 6,000 active riders. Most importantly, we’re just getting started!
What you'll be doing...
We’re looking for a great Partner Service Supervisor to join our growing Restaurant Partner Service Team. You have to be very proactive in this role with the ability to lead a sizable team, solve problems on the spot and think outside the box - ludicrous ideas are welcome! A positive personality is required, all whilst setting a great example to the team and maintaining a professional working relationship with our restaurant partners.
- Monitor and manage the restaurant partnership experience from order received through to delivery completion to invoice and payment enquiries
- Proactively liaise with restaurants to ensure orders run smoothly
- Supervise a large team of Partner Service associates, to support our restaurant partners with their day-to-day operation. This also includes motivating the team and keep spirits high to ensure targets are met
- Provide feedback to the rest of the Partner Service team to ensure that all issues are resolved quickly
- Investigate and resolve restaurant complaints and queries – particularly those of an escalated nature
- Lead the team to support new restaurants on all the on-boarding processes in an efficient manner
- Ensure constant clear communication within the Partner Service team to uphold complete transparency with new processes, issues, general updates etc.
- Continuously monitor the metrics of the team including speed of response / efficiency in dealing with customer enquiries. Prepare relevant reports to your manager.
- Identify issues with processes or gaps in data and tackle it. This then needs to be clearly communicated to your manager and other internal stakeholders - along with a tangible solution
- Take ownership of any tasks set and ensure all deadlines are met by being super organised
- Review the current operation and working with the manager to set up new processes to streamline and improve the restaurant experience
- Leading the team in the absence of the Manager - this will include reporting to Commercial Director, attending team meetings, firmwide meetings, and more
Skills you’ll need…
- Diploma or above in any disciplines
- At least 2 years managerial experience in customer service sector
- Must be fluent in both written and verbal English and Chinese
- Proven ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial organisation with little supervision
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Proven ability to achieve numerous goals in a timely manner, exercising good judgment and sound decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adjust to different ways of learning
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.