When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you'll be doing:
You'll collaborate with the Senior Marketing Managers and our Head of Marketing and Expansion to boost Deliveroo brand presence across new/existing regions and attract new customers through different marketing campaigns across Australia. This role will be pivotal to the execution and delivery of all local marketing activity and will also support the team in executing national brand campaigns.
You'll have marketing experience, be creative and excited to execute marketing campaigns to improve brand awareness and business metrics across the market. You'll need to be a self-starter and comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, able to think big whilst paying careful attention to detail.
Day to day you will:
- Work with the marketing team and the local Expansion lead to test and develop activity that will drive awareness and consideration among customers.
- Assist in the execution and iteration of regional activation plans and collaborate with marketing stakeholders to develop a pipeline of localised activities across the year, that are amplified across owned channels and via our restaurant partners
- Manage the development and rollout of local marketing activity across different channels, such as direct mail, vouchers, flyers, paid digital, owned social
- Ensure all assets, channels and communications are localised to regions wherever needed, including flexing creative depending on demographics, market nuances and local channel opportunities.
- Partner with key stakeholders in the business across Marketing, Operations and Commercial to ensure they are clear on timelines and deliverables for all local marketing activity
- Help test different local marketing activities, document our efforts and develop repeatable and scalable templates for activity that works
Skills you'll have:
- Excellent communication skills
- 2-3 years marketing experience, with experience in executing campaigns end-to-end (from idea to implementation) and analysing marketing KPIs to determine effectiveness
- Experience delivering and developing campaigns that work across different channels
- Entrepreneurial attitude, proactive and go-getter
- Real team player with experience working cross-functionally with an array of internal teams
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Additional leave days for years of service
- Volunteering leave to support a charity of your choice
- Health & Wellbeing
- “Workout Wednesday” weekly exercise classes
- Free access to HeadSpace
- ClassPass corporate discount
- LinkedIn Learning Access
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Amazing HQ offices located in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent kit to enable working from home and a parent-friendly working culture
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity benefits
- Quarterly celebrations with the wider team, end of year parties & regular social events
Our team is currently working from home in line with the current government advice relating to COVID19; benefits related to working from the office will be available when we return back to the office.
Life at Deliveroo:
We are a small team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.