Why Deliveroo? When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
What you’ll be doing…
The Strategic Projects Associate will have a broad scope working across 3 key areas: driving growth restaurant performance, project management of key initiatives and administrative support.
- Conduct data driven analysis and strategy consulting to support the commercial and site operation teams
- Work with restaurant owners and operators to drive restaurant performance and profitability
- Support on the strategy, creation and execution of marketing campaigns to drive performance
- Assist in the development of systems and processes to enhance the overall Editions experience for partners, from on-boarding to launch and profitability
- Source and execute new revenue opportunities that will directly benefit the Editions P&L
- Assist the Editions commercial team in Hong Kong with any ad-hoc administration tasks
- Always keep a look-out for new and innovative ways to grow the Editions business in Hong Kong and improving our offering to partners on the platform
Skills you’ll need & Eligibility…
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in analytics, sales or consulting industries
- Interested in food, restaurants and tech start-ups
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing all essential duties
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hands-on personality, fast learner and keen to get involved in multi-faceted fast growing projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-starter work environment and able to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite - Excel
- Driven, hard-working and proactive individual
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Snacks and drinks provided (although not unlimited, you will never go thirsty or hungry)
- Friday lunches on us from the best local restaurants
- Work with people who LOVE what they do
- Meal allowance if you are required to work late
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.