We are growing fast and our focus is to exceed Restaurant support and operations expectations for our partners. We are looking for a Restaurant Support and Operations Lead to help us achieve this goal and be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of our vendors. You will be a part of the Commercial Operations team within the Commercial Org, working closely with our outsourced vendor(s), commercial and Shared Services teams.
- Track and monitor day-to-day performance of local outsourced partner, identify areas for improvement and put in place plans to achieve identified opportunities, liaising with the outsourced partner and Deliveroo local Head of Commercial and PSC Leads on regular process made on the ground.
- Manage operational escalations from local outsourced partner to appropriate Deliveroo teams, and ensure all issues are fixed as quickly as possible.
- Liaise regularly with remote peers to discuss performance, best practices, and maintain open dialogue channels.
- Identify potential challenges or new ways of improving the service we provide our Rx.
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports. Complete root cause problem solving and has a good understanding of overall team performance.
- 2-3 years experience in a relationship management role, preferably in a BPO vendor relationship.
- Proven experience in communicating with stakeholders across levels, ranging from on-the-ground operation managers to directors/VPs.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong customer and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong stake-holder management competency.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) preferred.
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London in 2004 and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. In 2013 Deliveroo was launched. Fast forward to 2020 and we operate in 12 markets with over 60,000 riders who deliver orders from 60,000 restaurants in over 500 cities worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allows us to deliver our orders in around 30 minutes.
And we're just getting started.
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it's clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion pound company that has grown rapidly. Deliveroo came top in the FT's' list of Europe's fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte's 'UK Top 50' two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.