As an Operations Executive, you will be responsible for managing the operations of one of
the most strategic projects at Deliveroo for Business. You will need to:
1. Assist our clients: Prepare and send daily menus, gather team orders (including allergy
requirements and requests for labeling), and place the orders.
2. Ensure tailored experience: You will liaise with the restaurants and caterers and the
relevant internal teams to ensure the orders are tailored to the clients’ requirements
(allergy requirements, labeling...)
3. Organise and oversee operations: You will liaise with other departments (mainly
Operations and Customer Support) to eliminate the opportunity for substandard
performance by proactively tackling issues and ensuring the successful delivery of
large corporate orders.
4. Live monitoring: You will monitor large orders in real time to ensure the service we
deliver is outstanding.
5. Analyse and improve processes: You will contribute to understanding the operational
challenges around these use cases and help to improve the existing processes, as well
as implementing new ones.
The right candidate will be hungry, ambitious and motivated to work within a fast moving
environment. As a guide, the ideal person will be:
(Remember, this is just a guide, and if you see something you can’t tick off... good, you can
Effective communicator - outstanding interpersonal skills.
Multitasking - the ability to tackle several complex problems without missing a step.
Problem solver - able to take ownership, solve problems, and keep a cool head in
Creative - use all kind of tools and resources to make your job the most easy as
A good level of spoken and written French, Dutch & English.
An interest in all things food and restaurants. Deliveroo is a company of people
unapologetically passionate about what they do – if you’re not into food, you soon will
Learning plenty of new things, great colleagues, a lot of fun and delicious food!