Job title: Global Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Location: Cannon Street, London
Closing date for applications: 2nd January 2020
As Global Demand Generation Marketing Manager, you will explore new ways and lead efforts to improve the way we drive conversations with restaurant partners who want to transform their businesses with solutions offered by Deliveroo.
Reporting directly to the Global Head of B2B Marketing, you will implement key projects and roll out processes globally to establish an automated, scalable, high quality database of leads and opportunities critical to the sales organisation. You will craft and execute sales and marketing campaigns with regional commercial directors to drive lead generation for inbound and outbound channels. You will work with local teams to forecast sales pipelines, develop plans, track growth and report results. You will bridge the gap within the commercial teams and establish B2B marketing as a trusted partner to sales.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with Head[s] of Marketing, Finance and Commercial to ensure we have a constant supply of leads and campaigns to meet commercial targets;
- Help drive and optimise sales and marketing campaigns against goals and KPIs;
- Explore, grow and drive demand through new lead generation channels (i.e. referral programs, data purchasing);
- Collaborate with data science and information systems teams to optimise analytical frameworks, processes and internal tools (i.e. data prioritisation and segmentation);
- Work with sales enablement teams to ensure new process and tools are rolled out and communicated thoroughly;
- Identify new data suppliers and manage vendor relationships, undergo negotiations (e.g. proposals, terms and contract, financial forecast);
- Set up Sales Campaigns and Programs and monitor Campaign performance. Report back on performance of all outbound campaigns;
- Responsible for Global Outbound Leads sign up target and conversion KPI targets;
- Liaises with other senior staff to develop sales strategies and setting of sales targets;
- Produces reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies for senior management;
- Trains Sales representatives and teams around best practice Lead Management and Lead Assignment Processes;
- Plans, discusses countries strategic goals and requirements around Sales targets and objectives in order to devise outbound lead strategies;
- Compiles and analyses sales figures and data around sales conversions against targets, prepares proposals for marketing outbound campaigns;
- Self-starter and pro-active – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve
- Entrepreneurial – You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company
- Data driven, analytical and forward thinking — You are passionate about solving difficult business problems and telling the story behind the numbers
- Relationship-builder – You are an excellent communicator and can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- 3+ years work experience within an analytical or commercial environment. Experience in working in high growth start-ups is a plus.
- High literacy in CRM systems, marketing automation and tracking tools. Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot experience is a plus.
- Experience in working with data visualisation platforms like Looker and Tableau required
- Strong business acumen and results oriented
- Strong project management skills, experience managing the relationship external vendors and international projects.
- Good communicator and relationship-builder, with the ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders and influence the direction and focus of projects outside of your immediate reporting structure
- Good understanding of InfoSec and GPDR compliance data requirements