Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date. We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live. And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches. It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
We are looking for multiple Customer Service Associates. This is an opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing startup.
You will be directly responsible for the on-time delivery of food from Hong Kong’s finest restaurants to thousands of homes and offices across the city.
This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self-starter who is looking for a job that has ample career advancement opportunities.
Your role will include but not limit to:
* Monitoring orders placed via Deliveroo up to completion.
* Liaising with different teams to ensure orders run smoothly.
* Providing feedback to relevant teams to help improve our customer experience.
* Responding to customer requests via telecommunications.
* nvestigating and resolving customer complaints and queries
* Diploma or above in any disciplines.
* Customer-oriented attitude with good telephone manner as well as problem solving skills.
* Excellent skills in English and Cantonese, proficiency in English and Chinese word-processing.
* Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution.
* Fast learner and good time management. Self-motivated, hardworking with strong sense of responsibility.
* Working experience in customer service sector is an advantage.
* Availability on weekends.