This role will partner closely with the Spanish marketing and commercial teams, product, channel leads, and our restaurant partners to deliver best-in-class co-branded campaigns and promotional strategies that enable our partners’ growth, while delivering against our strategic and business goals. This role reports to the Head of Marketing.
Successful candidates will possess superior relationship management skills and a natural ability to think strategically to solve business problems. A self-starter, s/he will partner consultatively with our restaurants, proactively identifying ways to support and enable their growth.
- Partnership management: In close partnership with the Spanish commercial director, build and maintain relationships across operating levels (from day-to-day contacts, to senior counterparts) with some of the largest restaurant groups in Spain
- Strategic planning and project management: Position Deliveroo as a valued marketing consultant to restaurants through close collaboration to build annual co-marketing plans that are detailed and cover the relevant range of ATL and/or BTL channels. Ensure all planning is grounded in data-driven insights
- Promotional excellence: Build, implement and iterate a framework for promotional strategy that enables us to scale campaigns efficiently and effectively
- Customer-centricity: Become an expert in our restaurants’ businesses and identify win-win opportunities to drive business impact. Partner with product and channel leads (eg. CRM) to develop a deep understanding of marketing-relevant features and functionality we can and/or should make available to our restaurants. Act as an advocate for our restaurants with internal stakeholders vis a vis marketing.
- Restaurant Visibility Strategy: Partner with City Leads and to ’paint the town teal’ through in-store restaurant co-branding. Develop a best-in-class restaurant visibility strategy and implementation programme across both physical and digital assets
- 5+ years minimum marketing experience leading 360 marketing campaigns, ideally in the food, technology, or FMCG sectors
- Superb relationship management skills and an ability to operate across levels
- Project management expertise and an ability to seamlessly handle competing demands and prioritise effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in both Spanish and English
- Growth mindset, bias towards collaboration and strong problem-solving skills
- Highly proactive, with an ability to set strategy and operate independently
- Previous consulting or partnerships experience, especially with restaurant groups or the food sector, a plus
- Team management experience a pl
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus