Deliveroo for Business – Corporate Account Manager
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years and we operate in 13 countries with over 50,000 riders who deliver orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allow us to deliver our orders in under 30 minutes.
And we’re just getting started
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it’s clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s’ list of Europe’s fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
The primary role of the Deliveroo for Business - Corporate Account Manager is to be the point of contact between Deliveroo and our corporate clients to provide a world-class Deliveroo experience.
The responsibilities of the Corporate Account Manager will include:
- Managing all corporate account requests, while liaising with the Business Development Managers, the Corporate Customer Service Team, Rider Operations and the Restaurant Account Management Team.
- Proactively nurturing and growing each of your assigned accounts through any means necessary. Attend regular meetings with your accounts and assess room for growth.
- Following up with each of your assigned accounts to demo new functionality as and when they are released.
- Owning country wide projects and marketing campaigns
- Running analysis to understand how to maximise your portfolio
- Lead general marketing activities including events, email campaigns and corporate client offers.
- Planning & execution of corporate marketing campaigns (offline, online and social campaigns).
- Create engaging graphics, photos, imagery, video and copy, using Adobe Creative Suite.
- A driven and hardworking individual
- Excellent attention to detail - proven ability to multitask in a work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Creative – exhibits tenacity, never takes no for an answer
- Hunger to progress within a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in a B2B relationship management role
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Good verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate confidently in Cantonese and English a must.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Have a real impact on the Company's growth and evolution
- Open, respectful, fun company culture
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
- Standard health and dental insurance coverage
- Monthly exercise subsidy
- BIG Friday lunches - Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Deliveroo PLUS – never pay the delivery fee when you order food!
- Mobility laterally or upwards within the company – show us you love what you do and are good at it, and we’ll notice