When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London over 5 years ago and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. Fast forward 5 years and we operate in 13 countries with over 50,000 riders who deliver orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.
And we’re just getting started
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are already a multi-billion dollar company that is more than doubling in size every year. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s’ list of Europe’s fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
As Rider Administrative Assistant you are part of the Belgian Operations team, you will be the link between the Riders and Deliveroo. Your main mission will be to ensure the compliance of their invoices, their claims files and to respond to incoming requests.
You will be responsible for:
- Respond to the complaints of the Rider partners.
- Process, track and coordinate incoming claims files.
- Be a player in maintaining the satisfaction of our delivery partners.
- Guarantee the administrative follow-up of our Rider partners.
- Analyze incoming requests.
- Improve current processes (tools, internal methods).
- Dutch native speaker, good English and notions of French.
- Strong written communication.
- Good organization skills.
- Good skills with Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Has a real get up and go attitude.
- A full-time job with a permanent contract.
- A market-based salary.
- Dynamic working environment in a booming start-up.
- A super cool team.
- Plenty of growth opportunities.
- Office lunches on Fridays and more than enough free food from Deliveroo.
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.