We are hiring a Tech Agent to join our Partner Service Team. You will help install and maintain equipment and perform any basic repairs or maintenance when required. To do well in this role you should have a basic knowledge of using smart devices and very basic use of a PC.
- Sending/Delivering equipment replacement
- Travel across HK to Install equipment on site, replace or repair equipment, and re-train staff
- Troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware or software faults
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance
- Graduate of Form 6 (HKDSE) or Form 7 (HKAL) or above
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually
- Strong time management skills
Once a restaurant has agreed to partner with us and the Partner Service team has set up their account, you’ll own the installation part of the process of getting them onboarded. This will include retrieving onboarding details, reporting them to the Onboarding Assistant, helping restaurants to get set up and handling equipment related issues they have around launch.
This role is a great opportunity to experience the operations of high growth startup, playing a key part of our new business processes. You’ll work closely with our Partner Services team to ensure our new restaurants can seamlessly transition into their partnership with Deliveroo.
As you’ll be one of the restaurant’s first interactions as a Deliveroo partner, it’s imperative the candidate for this role is highly organised and have excellent verbal communication skills.