Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re five years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
The Partner Service Centre Manager is responsible for leading the Partner Service Center Team (Restaurant Support) in the Netherlands, ensuring their efficiency and effectiveness in achieving the overall business objectives.
The Manager is responsible for providing efficient and effective operational leadership through the management of the team located in Amsterdam, and the tasks which they are required to complete and reporting to the Business on the performance levels of these objectives related to Partner Services.
Additionally, in this position you are responsible for managing direct reports with development, analysis and implementation of process and procedure, hiring, training, performance measurement and management.
As Partner Service Centre Manager, you will create a supportive working environment for team members to work without duress and bring their best to the table to achieve maximum results through ongoing development and support. In order to ensure a professional approach in dealings with clients. The Manager creates and implements an effective mode of operation in line with the organisation objective to ensure that team members stay focused in administering their duties.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Provides daily direction and communication to direct reports in order to maximise efficiencies and prepare team members for out of the ordinary events, promotions, incidents and response to major emergency situations.
- Engages stakeholders in UK head office to keep abreast of updates to technology and policy which will impact the Restaurant Support teams and provide updates and implements change regarding those communications as necessary.
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures to create and implement better modes of operations, with the objective of making the provision of service more effective and efficient for both team members and restaurants.
- Give detailed statistical feedback and reports on performance of team members to the management for staff evaluation and reward purposes.
- Observe performance of team members to identify their strengths and weaknesses and make arrangements to strengthen areas for improvement.
- Provide assistance to team members whom are experiencing difficulties in the discharge of their duties by providing personal coaching.
- Assists management with hiring new staff to the organisation by making use of his/her expertise to evaluate prospective staff competence and capability in handling restaurants inquiries and needs.
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
The skills, duties and other attributes required to excel as Customer Service Manager include the following:
- Proven experience managing teams;
- Showcase good leadership skills to motivate and engage team members to achieve results;
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Excellent skills for communicating and relating with both staff members and customers / restaurants;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to create a healthy relationship with team members in local and remote offices;
- A calm temperament to handle disputes and emergency scenarios;