Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls. It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 13 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London. As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
As Performance Associate you will play a significant role in understanding and managing the daily performance of our 10+ cities. You will analyse the sales of our cities, follow the daily performance of our delivery system and deep-dive on strategy questions. You are part of the Deliveroo Operations team and will report to the Head of Performance and will be based in Brussels.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the daily performance of our delivery system
- Doing detailed data analysis to understand the performance of our 10+ growing cities
- Optimizing the most efficient and effective delivery zones
- Doing studies on our fleet, cities, deliveries and much more
- Running future projects to ensure proper, consistent operational performance
- Structuring efficient collaborations with other teams in the Operations Department
- Bachelors or masters degree
- With an analytical or strategic background
- Fluent in French or Dutch; English is a must
- 0-2 years work experience
- Analytical skills
- Needs to be able to work with Excel and other data analytic tools
- You have a self driven & great problem-solving ability
- Quick switch between multiple systems and multitasking in a fast environment
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Top-notch kit. We'll get you a shiny new Macbook and stuff
- An extremely fun young team to work alongside!
Here’s what a day in the life of our Performance Associate could look like!
09:30 -09:45 Sharing weekend experiences with your colleagues.
10:00 -10:30 Weekly kick-off meeting with the full team.
10:30 -12:00 Analysing and understanding performance of our delivery zones in the past few days
12:00 -12:30 Discussing ongoing cases with the Operations team
12:30 - 13:30 Awesome lunch (yum!)
13:30 - 16:00 Running a specific analysis based on the last weeks’ data, and devising an action plan
16:00 - 16:30 1-1 meeting with your manager to brainstorm about ongoing projects and analyses.
16:30 - 17:00 Drink a coffee, and clear your head with a refreshing walk in the park.
16:45 - 18:30 Drafting a brief update on past and predicted future performance for other departments
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.