Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
We are looking for multiple Customer Service Associates. This is an opportunity to become a founding and critical member of a rapidly growing startup. You will be directly responsible for the on-time delivery of food from Hong Kong’s finest restaurants to thousands of homes and offices across the city. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self-starter who is looking for a job that has ample career advancement opportunities.
Your role will include but not limit to:
- Monitoring orders placed via Deliveroo up to completion
- Liaising with different teams to ensure orders run smoothly
- Providing feedback to relevant teams to help improve our customer experience
- Responding to customer requests via telecommunications
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints and queries
- Customer-oriented attitude with good telephone manner as well as problem solving skills
- Excellent skills in English and Cantonese, proficiency in English and Chinese word-processing
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution
- Ability to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email
- Fast learner and good time management
- Availability on weekends
- Consistent availability
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible schedule
- Strong focus on your professional development and opportunities for progression
- Regular team activities
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all Deliveroo orders)
- Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.