Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
An excellent opportunity to join one of the world’s fastest growing start-ups and learn what it takes to scale a business in an ever-changing environment. We are looking for innovative, vibrant, business-minded individuals to join our Operations Team. This is the perfect opportunity to take your first steps in an exciting, fast-growing company.
Logistics Representatives ensure our whole of business logistics are efficient, seamless and fit for purpose. They are analytical, computer savvy and passionate about enabling Deliveroo to become the world’s definitive food company.
As a Representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing process improvements to increase efficiency across restaurant and rider onboarding.
- Overseeing warehouse operations, stock management, and order fulfilment.
- Forecast analysis to procure and maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Liaising with Commercial, Strategy and Central Logistics teams to manage order fulfilment across Australia.
- Supporting the fulfilment of your team's daily and weekly targets.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English, with style and the ability to employ the appropriate tone of voice for the situation.
- You are excited by the challenge of providing our riders and restaurants with the best possible service.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn operational skills across logistics, supply and demand, and strategy.
- Strong energy to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic and results-driven environment.
- A solid base of IT competence including strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Additional experience with various WMS and CRM platforms, Python or SQL experience will be considered favourably.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Food is your friend - you’ve got to have an appetite to work here!
- Prior business operations, logistics or analytics experience is a bonus.
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Weekly Exercise class to counteract all the amazing food!
- Work with people who love what they do every day!
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.