Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team has taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that’s just what we’re like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We’re energetic, fast-paced and blow off steam with free for all Friday lunches.
It’s a formula that’s working too we’re bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 200 cities.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated go-getters to join the front line of Deliveroo! Join a team of like-minded people who work together to keep our customers and clients loving what we do! This is a casual role offering flexible hours and day/night shift options make this an ideal job if you are currently studying or have other commitments.
Your role will include the following:
- Answering Inbound calls from Customers/Drivers/Restaurant
- Proactively Liaising with Drivers/Restaurants to ensure orders run smoothly
- Completing project work when assigned
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints and queries
- Responding to customer issues via email and phone
- Minimum availability of 3 shifts a week, including one shift on the weekend and/or an evening.
- A calm temperament to handle disputes and emergency scenarios.
- Passion and drive to provide the highest level of customer service
- The ability to tackle several complex problems simultaneously without missing a step
- Comfortable communicating with a diverse range of people. Able to be understood and to understand the needs of others.
- Able to spot and fix problems before others have even realised there may be one. Able to use your own initiative and solve problems in innovative ways
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup changing the food delivery landscape
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- BIG Friday lunches – Deliveroo'd to the office of course!
- Weekly Exercise class to counteract all the amazing food!
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.