Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
- Manage & maintain documentation for internal and external treasury procedures
- Maintain the hard copy records for certain treasury transactions and activities
- Management of bank account mandates, account opening/closing and related application forms and testing
- Support on ad-project managed by Treasury team
- Preparation & management of corporate credit card applications
- Input settlements into the relevant banking platforms and ensure adherence to the cut-off timetable and manage authorisation process
- Maintain records of our standard settlement instructions & manage FX/Investment settlement process
- Understand our banking system functionality and be key point of contact for queries raised by business users/banking providers
- Build training materials for Citibank users and assist with training where necessary
- Assist with the development of treasury back office systems and processes
- Preparation of Daily Cash position to support funding/investment decisions
- Invest/Redeem funds when required with sign off from Treasury Manager
- Continually look for efficiency opportunities and automation
- Act as key contact for business regarding credit card queries
- Take minutes during meetings with internal/external stake holders
- Monitor emails from banking partners and deal with day to day banking queries
- Liaise with banking partners to resolve any queries
- Assist with auditor queries and requests
- Responsible for all treasury post (incoming/outgoing) and any necessary filing
- Monthly treasury reporting
- You will liaise with Finance, Legal, Tech, Auditors &. Banks
- Be a team player
- Flexible, creative and proactive with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be self-motivated, well organised and independent - able to manage own time and meet deadlines
- Fast and efficient in understanding and resolving issues
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with a good eye for attention to detail
- Good level of skill in Excel/PowerPoint
- Desire to learn & develop
- Previous treasury/analytical experience preferred but not essential
- Free food and LOTS of it
- Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
- A brand new extremely impressive and fun office complete with nap room, onsite gym, basketball court and a rooftop overlooking Tower Bridge
- Subsidised gym membership
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
- Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
Contract period: FTC – 6 months
Start date: asap
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.